BE OUR AMBASSADOR
Ambassadors are a key part of InCapital Productions. They represent our cause in their community, talking confidently about the work we do and how people can help us. This enables our team to increase the number of supporters it has and to raise vital funds needed for the production and distribution of the events.
The role of an Ambassador:
- to talk to people, groups in a community about our work and find out how they can help. These may include clubs, community groups, business groups and other stakeholders.
- to help us fundraise
- to look for local opportunities
- to raise awareness about our projects.
If you are interested in becoming an Ambassador for InCapital Productions, please get in touch as soon as possible stating your interest and telling us a little bit about yourself.
BE OUR FRIEND
Every little helps. How could you could help us?
- by sharing our website and online posts through your social networks
- by adding a link to our website on yours.
- by participating to our events
- by spreading the word and facilitating the expansion of our network
- by offering professional assistance and advice
- by helping us organise our events.
There are many ways to become our friend. You might have your own ideas, and that alone would be of great help. We value creativity and generosity.
If you would like to express your interest, please do not hesitate to get in touch. You can write to us via email or contact us in person when attending one of our events. We are always happy to talk.
We are always happy and grateful to hear from people from all walks of life that love cultural and social events. There will be many opportunities for you to engage with different aspects of our work and we will make sure you benefit from a rewarding experience. We organise events every two to three months at the moment. If you would like to express your interest for future occasions of helping us, please let us know by emailing us (writing ‘Volunteer’ in the Subject line would help). Thank you.